City Hall - Odorheiu Secuiesc
The foundation stone was laid in September 1895, and the most impressive building of the former Lower Market, the current Town Hall, was commissioned in 1897. The former headquarters of Odorhei County was built in eclectic style, according to the plans of the architect Sztehló Ottó. Its constructor was the engineer Ferenczi Endre, but an important role was given to Haberstumph Károly, the city’s main architect.
As for the construction of the rooms, the conference room, located at the end of the enclosed courtyard, richly ornamented with wall and ceiling paintings, has a special value and since 2003 it has been named Szent István (St. Stephen). It is the most representative hall in the city, which hosts symposiums, conferences, high-quality concerts, festivals and other events.
Text and photo source: http://www.odorhei-turism.ro/