The Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk
The chapel, located on the edge of the square in front of the church, was built in 1767. It is the place where the pilgrims were traditionally welcomed and where the Whitsunday procession began.
The commemorative column of the Battle of Tolvajos Pass, which took place on 17 May 1567, built from the royal judge's donation, Count Henter Antal, is located next to the chapel.
The column was originally raised on the battlefield, but Simon Jukundián moved it to the current location around 1870.
- Șumuleu Ciuc