Borsos Miklos Memorial House
The Borsos Miklós Memorial House, which has been operating since 2002, is located on the main road to the ancient Borsos family estate, at No. 1521.
The property, built in 1936, was auctioned in the late 1990s. It was bought by the Borsos Miklós Művészetétt Alapítvány Foundation, with the kindness of Borsos Miklós's widow, Kéry Ilona.
On the right side of the house, there are three rooms where Borsos Miklós's works are displayed, and the memorial room in which his tools and personal objects are exhibited. The collection contains original works (mostly not shown in other exhibitions), drawings, statuettes, medals.
The memorial room displays his personal objects, the clothes he worked in, his favorite tools, even the tool chest decorated with tulips taken by his father from Ciumani, as well as his manuscripts, books illustrated by him, and valuable copies from his personal library.