Family-friendly accommodation / Guest house
Zetevár Panzió has 10 houses and 3 rooms with separate entrances. The spacious wooden houses have two bedrooms with own bathroom and a living room with extra bed (if necessary). Most of the houses have a fireplace and a well-equipped kitchen (hob, fridge, microwave, etc.). Cable TV and free WiFi internet access are provided in the houses and rooms.
The 28 rooms can accommodate 86 guests (24 extra beds included).
We offer half or full board according to the needs of our guests with a buffet breakfast in our 50 person restaurant. Our gastronomic specialty are the traditional dishes. These dishes include grilled trout, stuffed cabbage with sour cream, goulash in cauldron, homemade bread with potato and the famous Szekler cake.
A pavilion at the Nagy-Küküllő riverside is provided for barbecue. The garden party at the campfire is an excellent opportunity for a pleasant evening, but we can organize a gypsy folk dance evening on request.
Our event hall is ideal for conferences, team building games, various events and celebrations. It can accommodate to 80-100 people. Upon request, we provide the sound system, projector and screen. It is also the perfect host for thematic courses and team building programs for children.
We offer for our guests a wide range of active recreations, which include the following services:
- Mobile swimming pool, salt bath, sauna, sunbathing area
- Mountain kayaks / Rafting – 1 or 2 person kayaks, full equipement included, neoprene clothing, boots, helmet, life jacket
- Football and tennis court with artificial grass and night lighting – Great location for team building
- Bike rental – 20 bicycles are available to the claimants
- Fitness room – Treadmill, spinning bike, bench for weight-lifting, weights 1-10 kg, ping pong table
- For children – Trampoline, playground and children’s room
- Reviving the Transylvanian Szekler traditions, we organize Székely dance house with live music, homemade bread and Szekler cake baking, or even traditional pig-killing.
- For extreme sports enthusiasts, we organize off-road motocycle (Enduro) and Off-Road car tours with adventurous access to nearby attractions and outdoor snacks.
Our partners’ services include other options, such as: cross-country skiing, mountaincart, boogie cars, ATV, snowmobiling, riding lessons or horseback riding, and of course bear wach in the nearby mountains.
- 3 daisies
- Pet friendly
- Wooden hot tub
- Sub Cetate