Folk Museum – Bisericani
The Folk Museum of Bisericani, located next to the Árpád-era church, opened in May 1977 as a result of the collecting work of Dénes Balázsi teacher. Its creation was also supported by renowned professionals such as István Molnár, Dénes Kovács or Pál János.
The one-row szeklergate at the entrance of the folk museum is dated July 22, 1848, and it was claimed by Ferenc László. The Szekler House dates back to the 1850s. The three-part house consists of a large house (room), a small house (clean room), a chamber and a slate eaves.
The collection contains nearly seven hundred items and presents the ethnographic traditions of the Upper Nyikó River. The main house exhibits typical pieces of furniture and furnishings in the area. A Szekler family once lived here: it served as both a living room and a bedroom. In the small house, in the clean room, the guests were welcomed and the girl's dowry were stored, while the chamber housed various work tools and storage.