Route: Odorheiu Secuiesc/Székelyudvarhely – Mugeni/Bögöz (medieval church) – Cobătești/Kobátfalva (Unitarian church) – Lupeni/Farkaslaka (statue of Christ) – Praid/Parajd (Ecumenical chapel in the Salt Mine)
- The medieval church in Mugeni/Bögöz was built between the 13th and 14th centuries. In 1724, the nave of the church was replaced by a coffered ceiling, painted by Umling Lőrincz. The frescoes, unveiled in 1865, dated back from the 14th century.
- The uniqueness of the Unitarian church in Cobătești/Kobátfalva lies in its painted furniture, which is proof that we can live with our traditions inherited from our ancestors in a world accelerated by technology.
- On Gordon Hill, 953 feet high, a 22-foot-tall statue of Christ attracts attention. The statue is a lookout tower with winding stairs leading to the tower inside. (Delivery to the site by car)
- The ecumenical chapel in the Praid salt mine is 120 meters deep under the ground. The chapel was built in 1993 and its special acoustics are attractive to guests.
Program location: Harghita county
- 90 RON / person for a group of 20 people
- 85 RON / person for a group of 40 people
- Bus round trip
Duration of the program
- 6-7 hours/ore/óra
- Bokor Judith
- Odorheiu Secuiesc and its surroundings