Route: Odorheiu Secuiesc/Székelyudvarhely – Mugeni/Bögöz (Szekler Folk Costume Exhibition) – Micloșoara/Miklósvár (Covasna countie – Kálnoky castle) – Merești/Homoródalmás (handicraft cheese) – Dealu/Oroszhegy (Distillery manufactory)
- Szekler Folk Costume Exhibition in Mugeni/Bögöz. After visiting the exhibition, a gastronomic program will take place: guests will taste oven-baked pies (pie tasting, blueberry brandy, coffee, water).
- Visit to Kálnoky Castle in Micloșoara/Miklósvár. The castle was built by the Count Kálnoky family in the 14th century. The castle was built in the late Renaissance style.
- The handicraft cheese workshop in Merești/Homoródalmás is popular with tourists. During the tasting, guests can taste 8 types of cheese with apples, blueberries, wine and water.
- The Ambrus family Manufactory has a 150-year history of brandy brewing. In the last 8 years, the brandy they make has been awarded 130 times! The program includes tasting of 12 types of brandy with cheese, apples and salted bread.
Location of the program: Harghita and Covasna counties
- 140 RON / person for a group of 20 people
- 135 RON / person for a group of 40 people
- Museum visit
- Bus round trip
Duration of the program
- 8-9 hours/ore/óra
- Bokor Judith
- Odorheiu Secuiesc and its surroundings