From clay jug to plastic bottle (bottling history)
Program location: Mineral Water Museum, Borsec/Borszék
The main theme of the Borsec/Borszék local history exhibition is the history of mineral water bottling. We present the legend of mineral water, the wonderful healing of the pastor of Szelisztye, the young prince Zsigmond Báthory of Transylvania and Valentin Günther.
- we present the contract of Antal Zimmethausen with the Ditró-Szárhegy Public Estate (1804).
- we present the clay jugs, which the mineral water was filled in and stored.
- glass products, especially drinking glasses used by bath guests.
- we present manual capping used for bottling.
- we describe the history of missing mineral springs.
- participation in international competitions and exhibitions, achieved results.
- presentation of bottle and label collection.
- literature review (who is interested).
Program location: Harghita county
Program price: 100 RON / group
- Museum visit
Duration of the program
- 1-1,2 hours/ore/óra
- Farkas Aladár
- Gheorgheni and its surroundings