The Reformed Church Porumbenii Mari
The church is in the center of the village, on a hill. The current Church, which was built during the Middle Age, was rebuilt several times over the centuries.
The oldest part of the church is the massive nave, which was probably built in the 13th century. A porch was later added in front of the arched entrance from the South. Near the entrance to the south, on the first layer of plaster, there is a drawing of a vault in late Gothic style. Above the Western entrance of the nave there are two handrails, with an inscription: BUILT IN 1843 ("EMELTETETT 1843").
Text and photo source: http://virtualisszekelyfold.ro/
- Porumbenii Mari