"Speranța" ski complex
Ski, snowboard rental / Ski slope
The Speranța ski complex was developed within the national skiing program in Romania with financial support from the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism.
At the base of the slopes there is a tourist center, where there is a restaurant, a ticket house, a toilet, a rescue center, a ski rental point.
In front of this center there is a parking lot of approx. 100 places.
- three arranged paths, served by a ski lift of 720 pers./hour
- main nocturnal runway
- snowmobile (90,000 sq m / h)
- snow guns
- Accommodation at max. 700 m of slope
- equipment rental, ski rental
- Restaurant at the base of the slopes
The beginner's slope - PRICHINDEL - 814 m
Main slope - SPERANȚA - 630 m, equipped with nocturnal
Advanced slopes - PÂRTIA ÎNSORITĂ - 726 m, only for advanced skiers
Degree of difficulty