Molnár István Museum
The Museum, founded in 1946 from the collections of the Unitarian Gymnasium, bears the name of its founder, the ethnographer-scholar dr. Molnár István (1910-1997). In the seven decades of its existence, the institution has played an important role in the cultural life of the city.
Besides its regional ethnographic values, the museum attracts visitors with its rich archeological, local history, natural sciences and fine arts collections.
Permanent exhibitions: archeology-local history; outdoor ethnography section with two folk architecture monuments (Păltiniş House, 1853 and Tarceşti House, 1780, households, Szekler gates); an industrial exhibition hall, an underground exhibition of local agriculture, ceramics, flora and fauna of the land.
- Cristuru Secuiesc